Boudoir Photography Studio in Hanoi and Saigon
Hello, I’m Jay…
And I’m a boudoir photographer based in Hanoi, but I travel frequently to Saigon and other parts of Vietnam as well.
I’ve been a boudoir and portrait photographer in Australia for the last 12 years and now I offer boudoir photography services in Hanoi and Saigon.
I am often asked if doing boudoir photography as a man is a disadvantage.
I believe quite the opposite. This may not be true n all cases, but men are in general a lot less judgemental than woman. Yes, you know it’s true. If someone calls a woman fat or ugly… 80% of the time it will be another woman. Not a man. (made-up statistics, btw) Men judge women less, and our standards of beauty are far lower than other women’s. So if you worry about being judged, with a male photographer you need to worry a lot less….
Another reason is this: Boudoir photography is about creating beautiful images that you will love, but it is also about creating sexy images that would appeal to a man in your life. Men and women have different taste when it comes to sexy. I think it’s an advantage to be photographed from a male point of vew and with a male taste for Boudoir images.
On the other hand, maybe you just want great pictures and don’t really care who the photographer is. It all comes down to the style of images you prefer.
If you want to shoot with me, just email me. Boudoir Photography may not be for everyone, but since you landed on my website, I think you’re already interested.
INFORMATION AND PRICING
Location for the boudoir photo shoot
The boudoir photo shoot in Hanoi will be organised in either a hotel, an AirBnB or you private home. I do suggest using your own home as the cheapest and the best option, as you will feel the most comfortable there. We’ll just need a room with decent light for a few hours.
Visitors to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
If you are visiting from out of town, we can combine your visit with a boudoir photo session in your Hanoi or Saigon hotel room. Give me a bit of notice, please, to organise my schedule.
I can and have traveled to do my boudoir portraits away from Hanoi. If you live in Saigon or Danang or Hoi An or Nha Trang and would like to do a boudoir photo session, please contact me. Some additional cost may be involved, but it doesn’t hurt to have a chat about it.
After the shoot
I may take hundreds of images during our boudoir photo shoot. That is the fun part of being a photographer. The job starts with selecting the best images from the session. I expect to get around 35-50 great shots. I will show you every great boudoir shot that I think you may like.
Your selected images will be uploaded to your private, password protected online gallery. From there you can choose the number of images you’d like to purchase. You can get 20 images, or the entire collection; It’s up to you.
I do recommend getting a nice professional photo album as a home for your boudoir images. I use a supplier that creates great quality albums at a very reasonable price. I’ll design the album myself and if you choose to get one, you will receive a copy within 4 weeks from the day you sign off on the final design. Boudoir photography photo album is optional, of course, but they do look beautiful.
YOUR BOUDOIR EXPERIENCE STARTS AT d 5,000,000
-Professional Hair/Makeup Application
-2 Hours Boudoir Shoot
-Private online gallery
-20+ Images in High Resolution
ADDITIONAL IMAGES AND ALBUMS CAN BE ORDERED AFTER THE SESSION
GET IN TOUCH FOR DETAILS + AVAILABILITY!
BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY – HOW IT WORKS – SUMMARY
- If you’re happy with my boudoir photography style and want to work with me, make a booking. Payment of the session fee is essential to confirm the date. The session fee covers the actual shoot, the online gallery and professional hair, and makeup. It does not cover digital files or print products.
- On the day of the shoot, I will arrive at hour home or the hotel you are staying at, with a hair and makeup artist and we’ll begin the preparation. You’ll get made up and I’ll set up lights for the shoot.
- We’ll start the boudoir session with a few tips and tricks that will help you relax and will consequently make you look your best in front of the camera. I will continue to direct you throughout the shoot, of course. It may feel scary at first, but I promise you that taking glamour and boudoir photos is actually a lot of fun.
- After the shoot, but no later than 2 weeks from the shoot, after I’ve done the editing and retouching, I’ll contact you via email with a link to your private online gallery; and the password.
- You’ll be able to see all the selected images and you will get to decide wether you want to purchase a smaller set or the entire collection. You can also choose to get an album with all the images printed or fine art prints as well.
- Final high resolution images will be uploaded to another private online gallery where you’ll be able to download them straight to your computer.
- If you decide to do your own printing and framing, that will be the end of our work together.
- If your order contains an album, it will be designed by me and delivered to you about 4 weeks after the sign off date.